Create a community of practice in which participants share their expertise so that others may benefit and have access to lifelong learning.
Provide equitable access to professional development for schools with underserved student populations.
Provide educational technology professional development for PreK-12 educators that may be used for a personalized learning experience among a diverse set of learning needs.
Join us for an overview of the Teacher Campus Community of Learning Initiative. We will review the services provided by TeacherCampus.org, grant objectives, deliverables, and participant expectations. Time has been reserved at the end for a live Q&A. A recorded version is available for those unable to attend live.
- Review a draft of the Memorandum Of Understanding.
- Make sure your school/district is in the CET PBS, SOITA, or WOSU's service area.
- Complete the district/school enrollment form.
Once you have received conformation of acceptance into the program from:
- Digitally sign the Memorandum of Understanding (it will be emailed to you).
- Make a copy and add all of the requested subscriptions to the user template.
- Schedule a meeting with your assigned CET PBS, SOITA, or WOSU representative to solidify the roll out plan for your school or district.